Why need to hire a professional website designer? The important thing is 38 percent of visitors will leave your website if the layout is not attractive. Design websites should have attractive layout and content then only they will like to visit your website often. You think web designing is like selling a car. It may have an incredible engine and if it is not many attractive people won’t show interest to buy it.
8 step guide to building design websites
- First and foremost, define your design websites purpose and strategy. Where it sounds like a simple thing to make but before jumping into the design websites need to know your purpose first clearly.
- You need to know your industry very well and you need to find a unique way to design your website to attract your clients and customers.
- Once the purpose is clear the focus shifts towards action what you want for your visitors on the website. Is your site being just to display the information or to sell the products or to get sign-ups? This all depends on you how your website looks and feels to the users.
- Then research the latest web design trends. This web design evokes quickly but there are more trends where you can learn from it. Also, the important thing is to take your time and look at other people or your competitors are doing. Each industry has different styles so its vital thing to know is what fits into your industry.
- Choose your platform according to your usage. There are DIY online tools that allow you to create and design your own website on your own without any single line of code.
- Select the basic template or theme then start customizing it according to your needs. Also, there are so many online e-Commerce web design sites are available to create your template like WordPress, Wix, square space, Weebly, Shopify, Wix eCommerce, big commerce, etc.
- Decide about your branding. When designing the website, you should also think about how everything will get relates to the overall brand. Everything means from color display to font style and images play a main part in the homepage.
- The color scheme is one of the biggest communiqué tools in fact color matters where monogram color can boost brand recognition by 80 percent.
- Similar to the brand color scheme also the font style is important on your website. The average website users will read 20 percent of the text on the given page and fonts like Arial and Helvetica are synonymous with professionalism.
- After adding your website there are two things you need thing is positioning and optimization. Add in and optimize your content. Positioning is reading patterns where it teaches the people commonly to consume the content in the F format.
- Optimization is search engine optimization SEO when it comes to your website in order to increase the quantity or quality of your page.
- After this publish your design websites and do some SEO works to improve your website visibility to your target audience.